Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Living Doorway... is.. gone?

Sad news, but it seems as if The Living Doorway has been deleted. I know the page was in the midst of a hiatus anyway but thats still seriously fucked up. Delete all the links you want but please don't destroy all the great words JGD typed out for assholes like me to read over and over for the last few years. I found more great bands through TLD than any other blog and it was the reason I jumped on blogger in the first place. I cant thank JGD and the other contributors enough for their services. I hope to read more of Jamie's vomits in the near future some way some how. 

Oh, and if TLD was deleted on purpose...  
I'm sure it must have been with good reason \m/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words, sir.

    Don't worry - we'll be back!

    ReplyDelete