Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Arckanum- Gava Fran Trulen (video)

Arckanum
Gava Fran Trulen (video)
Genre- Black Metal

Energy is low, once again the negative effect of working retail during the holidays. I manage a massive liquor store and with Thanksgiving today, it is now officially go time. I'm feeling mighty thrashed right now and this video was one of the few things I knew would brighten my day. It is not a great video, in fact its kinda humorous how bad it is, unintentionally I'm sure. Anyway, I don't know why, but I love it and Arckanum plain fucking rules, watching Shamaatae take a hike through some some Swedish forest with his bad ass staff is pretty awesome man. The top comment on the YouTube clip is classic "I like the part when he's in the woods and says 'Arrgh!' ". That about sums up the whole damn thing! Enjoy this vid and wish me luck in battle against the hordes of equally stressed and rabid consumers, and just think... only a month 'til xmas... joy =/

No comments:

Post a Comment