Monday, February 20, 2012

Unleashed- And The Laughter Has Died (1991)

Unleashed
And The Laughter Has Died (1991)
Genre- Death Metal

Honestly, I didn't even know that this little EP even existed before today and I was very glad when I was actually able to find a link to it. Recently, I've been playing the shit out of 'Where No Life Dwells' which was their debut full length and a fucking classic among old school death metal records. Just for the hell of it today I decided to check them out on metal-archives and what do you know? They have even more early material to track down! It was weird though because M-A has this EP listed simply as a 2 song and all the other websites I checked out (including the blog I ultimately downloaded it from) has it down as a 7 song. Anyway, its pretty damn good so you should check it out. Grab your battle axe.


No comments:

Post a Comment