Monday, September 26, 2011

So I Shot Myself- So I Shot Myself (2008)

Artist: So I Shot Myself
Album: Self-Titled
Genre: Metalcore
Year: 2008
Label: Manicidic Records
From: Union County, NJ

Track Listing:

1. Bloodrust Paintbrush (2008)
2. 200 Burnside Ave
3. Call It Suicide
4. Break Your Fucking Face
5. Never Forget (2008)
6. I Watched Her Die
7. Till The Casket Drops

And here we have yet another metalcore band that kicked ass live, recorded a great EP and due to personal differences between band members, broke up shortly after and it was never properly released. A limited run, however, was issued in 2009 and was available through Manicidic Records, at select shows in NJ and at the SISM reunion show in 2010. Recorded at Trax East Studios and mastered by Alan Douches at West West Side Studios. I always wondered what could have been... thoughts??


GET IT


No comments:

Post a Comment