Thursday, December 22, 2011

With Blood Comes Cleansing- Golgotha (2006)

With Blood Comes Cleansing
Golgotha (2006)
Genre- Deathcore

I'm not going to lie, I'm feeling mighty lazy tonight. Its been a long week at work and I really dont feel like looking through the wall for something obscure and crazy to post today. So instead, I chose to give in to the first thing that popped up on random in the ITunes. I found out about WBCC in 2006/07 after one of my old bands played a show with them down in Asbury Park. I found it to be a simplistic and very real approach to deathcore, with as much influence on the death as there was the core. They didn't play breakdowns for 25 minutes and there was a lot of quality riffage happening, the vocalist had a great range about him and the songs flowed very well. And so fucking what if they like god and angels and all that shit? If the music is decent thats all that really matters to me. Fans of Winter Solstice and On Broken Wings will appreciate this quickie of an album.


No comments:

Post a Comment